We have established ourself as one of the leading developers of new technology in our arena. We continue to push the boundaries of technology developing exciting and innovative products for the global market. We have a culture of innovation where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team.
Below is our current list of job openings. If you would like to submit your resume, please send it via e-mail email@example.com, or fax 1-800-785-2607. Thanks!
Director of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed. Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Marketing of enterprise software
- Research and analysis
- Developing marketing strategy
- Implementation planning
- Reporting, measurement, feedback and control systems
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Manage the marketing department budget.
- Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
- The achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage for Vercurys enterprise software.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by competitive analyses and on-going visits to customers and prospects.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for Sales Careers Online product lines.
- 8-10 years of experience marketing enterprise software.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Masters of Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Must be high energy, articulate, and a strong desire to win.
- Start-up experience preferred
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Position requires an experienced software sales person with 5+ years selling enterprise solutions. Ideal candidate would have experience selling content identification technologies or applications. Must be able to work as a member of a team as well as have the ability to take and give direction. Responsible for driving opportunity identification, sales campaign progression and closing of software sales. Experience working through channels (internal channels and partner networking) is a plus
Must be self motivated and have a mastery of public speaking, go to market execution plans and sales cadence discipline. The successful candidate will also be responsible for communicating the enterprise data management message and have a thorough understanding of the information on demand messaging.
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years experience in software sales solution selling
- Consistent over quota experience (at least 3 of last 5 years)
- Readiness to travel up to 50%; traveling 3-4 days a week, home on weekends
- English: Fluent
- MBA or equivalent
- Content identification technology sales experience
- Full lifecycle application development sales experience